To choose the correct size for you, measure as follows:
- Lay the garment on a flat surface when taking a measurement.
- The garment 1/2 chest measurement is measured across the front, side-seam to side-seam just a few centimetres below where the sleeves join the body of the garment. (A garment with a half or across-chest measurement of 50cm would be skin-tight on a person with a 100cm chest.)
- The garment length measurement is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt.
- Compare the 1/2 chest measurement and length measurement that you measured to the sizes available and select the closest match.
- Please allow for +/- 1-3 cm tolerance on flat measurement.
- Sleeve lengths are not always based on your arm length.
- Measure from the center back of your neck (at your spine) to the end of your shoulder at the top of your arm.
- Measure from your shoulder to just past your wrist bone to where you would like your shirt cuff to sit. Always slightly bend the elbow when measuring to allow for extra ease. If you do not do this your sleeve length will be short because the natural position of your arm is slightly bent.
- Add the two measurements together and round up to the nearest available sleeve length.